 Administrative / General / 3604
Re: Time for LUGNET Legal Aid? (was: Remy is in the clear)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:26:25 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jeff Boen writes:
Jeff, I'm sorry but you actually don't know what you're talking about.

I know for a fat that many of the events that have transpired over the last
few days warrant quite a bit of concern.  Thank you.

--Todd

ahhh.. okay.. i see... so basically i made the statement saying that perhaps we
should look to people who know what they're talking about.. and all you can say
is that i'm wrong.. i didn't say i'm positive of anything... to quote myself
"no one here knows for certain whether any of the events that have transpired
over the last few days warrant any concern at all"

Your remarks are less than helpful.

... and in the first instance of "leaking" info, you never once
cited any legalese that was specific to problems this might have caused..

If it's legalese you crave, I'm sure you're capable of doing your own homework.

in the case of the second "leak" you snapped and ended up making a fool of
yourself.. and Suz's threats (later cancelled) just made the two of you look
like complete fools...

My primary concern was not how I would look to you.

(i'm sorry, but her saying she "sent a message to LEGO"
just came off like a 4 year old "telling on you".. whatever, you people aren't
the LEGO police...

Be glad there is no such thing as the LEGO police.

you're just AFOL's like the rest of us... only i don't feel
like other AFOL's go around telling people how to act/what to do)

Adult, I am. Fan, I am not.

i've never seen you act this way before.. but this week you appear to be very
strongly standing on a platform of "if you don't see it my way, you're wrong"..

That would be my influence you're noticing. You won't get anywhere by being hard
on Todd.

To say the least, these nearly void of content threads have been taking up
costly amounts of Todd's and my work days.

As I don't much care what you think of me or my behavior, I find your criticisms
easy to ignore. Todd's being upset by you however, added to the continued loss
of productivity here, gives cause enough for me to step in.

I will post an announcement (in some hours) explaining to you and those like
you, the reasons behind my judgments of activity here and the distinction
between myself and your "just an AFOL" description of me.

Hopefully that will be the end.

-Suz.