 Administrative / General / 3563
Re: Time for LUGNET Legal Aid? (was: Remy is in the clear)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 12:12:25 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jeff Boen writes:
no one here knows
for certain whether any of the events that have transpired over the last few
days warrant any concern at all.. we're acting like a bunch of teenagers,
hoping that we don't get pregnant if we do it standing up.. that's naive,
uninformed *crap*!

Jeff, I'm sorry but you actually don't know what you're talking about.

I know for a fat that many of the events that have transpired over the last
few days warrant quite a bit of concern.  Thank you.

--Todd