 Administrative / General / 3652
Re: Time for LUGNET Legal Aid? (was: Remy is in the clear)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:08:17 GMT

I don't tend to trust people who say "just trust me," so I try passing that
or anything else trite upon you, but I'm afraid I really don't have anything
else that I can add at this point.

--Todd

I just now got back to this thread.. and I appreciate your words very much... I
agree that you and I both were getting slightly irate and perhaps a little
obstinant in our stances... kid gloves are not accessories I own, so I rarely
find the ability to soften my points of view... but it's very refreshing to see
that you *were* listening at least, were agreeing on some points, and providing
well-though-out explanations on others... that's the only thing that I think
was upsetting me about this incident... it seemed to be the first time I've
ever seen you act the least bit irrational... I guess that change was a bit
disconcerting

thanks Todd