 Administrative / General / 3565
Re: Time for LUGNET Legal Aid? (was: Remy is in the clear)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 14:31:40 GMT

--Todd

"I know for a fat"?  I mean, I know for a fact...

:-,

--Todd

Random aside - I do wish there was an "edit" button on the LUGNET
web interface that would give us the ability to edit our messages once
they have been posted if we catch an error within 5 minutes or so.  But
that's probably not possible (although it could cancel and repost the
article).

--

jthompson@esker.com    "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"