 Administrative / General / 13228
Re: Eric's mouth problem (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:05:23 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, René Hoffmeister wrote:
Hi Keith,

In lugnet.admin.general, Keith Goldman wrote:
Lucky for you  (or unlucky, since it seems you want to be driven from
Lugnet), the Germans are in charge now and the TOS seems to have been thrown
out the window in favor of a more thunderdomish approach.

Wow, I haven't been following this thread but, the above quote (with no context)
sounds childish and unhelpful. I am disappointed.

Even in-context it is admittedly childish and unhelpful... just one in a thread
of childish and unhelpful posts.  A joke really, and perhaps a bad one.  It was
not intended to insult current or future admins, and I'll refrain from including
current or future admins in subsequent smack. Sorry to disappoint Suzanne (and
Rene, if you were also offended)  I look forward to the oncoming Germanic
regime, and bid a fond fairwell to the old.

-Keith