 Administrative / General / 13224
Re: Eric's mouth problem (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 01:49:41 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Keith Goldman wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:

Why don’t you stop being a self important for a change.

If that was a crime, they’d have to lock up most of .Space and other sites, myself included.

Didn’t they do that already?

THAT WAS A JOKE!

Careful Allister, capitalization or not, you’ll encite a lynch mob. Better insert some smiling or winking heads next time.

The real issue is, um, hang on. It’ll come to me. Oh that’s right, the severe over-reaction to a little bit of harmless sarcasm. Apparently my smack isn’t yet up to community standards, but I’m trying dude, really I am. You continue to be an example I set myself by (except for the building massive diorama thing, but that’s kind of irrelevant)

I don’t remember taking specific issue with your post. I was, in fact, responding to the good Mr. Hendrix. Calling somebody an f-ing self important male genetalia can hardly be considered harmless sarcasm. I’m not sure why you responded to my post, unless you just wanted to engage a fellow afficianado of smack?

I’m too happy to provide an example of community driven smack. Also, I think you are too hard on yourself, the “community standards” for smack are decidedly low, and I appreciate your continuing effort to elevate your game. I know you’re trying.

   Again, since when did it become a crime to be arrogant? I for one, see “e” as sort of our resident tortured artiste, and his posts are always good for a chuckle if nothing else.

True. True. Remember to keep it behind closed doors though. :rolleyes:

   I think you take him far too serioiusly my friend. All this was prompted by a double-post about sorting an old moc? Judging by your last line you must have some other axe to grind (and perhaps rightfully so, I can’t say). Couldn’t this one have stayed offline?

Where’s the fun in that?

I admit defeat on that point, it is fun to watch people go ballistic. I just objected to Rob’s ham-fisted use of profanity against Mr. Sophie. Perhaps I’ll go back and respond to your post so we might throw down on a more clearly defined playing field.

-Keith (Eric Sophie Apologist #324)