 Administrative / General / 13246
Re: Eric's mouth problem (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 13:35:24 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:

   Why don’t you stop being a fucking self important dick for a change. No one gives a shit when you run your overactive mouth anymore. Your shenanigans and your mouth far outweigh your ability to make quality mechs and other MOCs. Go play with your LEGO in your friends’ after hours joints and trash-porn magazines and stop trying to impress people with anything else besides your MOCs (which are mostly great, but in no right makes you any better than anyone else that makes great MOCs)...

Look homeboy. Cussing isn’t for public posts. As for the arrogance, I really don’t think it’s a big deal. His MOCs are good, even if his attitude isn’t so good. Did you notice your badmouthing is twice as bad as his?!

To lugnet admins (if there are any left). Please suspend me for the above truths I speak if you deem necessary by the current TOS. I’m fed up with all the Lugnet problems, peoples’ attitudes, trolling, and lack of community spirit here anyway. Aside from a few diamonds, a spade IS a spade, and it seems there are multiple decks full of them here. It’s finally brought me down to their level, and I feel it necessary to step away from the card game for a while.

As I’m listening to Green Day “Holiday” I think more and more that you need one. Chill.

   “e”, when you go back home to your mom’s house this evening (assuming you left and actually went out and went to a job or something), you must think to yourself:

“How many people did I piss off today because of my arrogance? How many of those people actually at one point in my life actually did like me and maybe even look at me as a friend, role model, prospective employee, or someone who’d donate webspace for my site, etc?”

Common. A nice bit of smack, but we all know LEGO’s are just not a reason to get so pissed. Personally I’m not offended by his posts. Gimme a break. This venting is really pretty useless. We all really have no reason to be enemies.

Well, those are my words of wisdom. I hope some of you agree.

-Josh