 Administrative / General / 13243
Re: Lugnet's Problem? (was: Moonbase Module Mech Bay 07)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 04:38:01 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Duane Hess wrote:

Duane, as a noisemaker, (that was a joke, I'm goofing on myself), I know your a
good guy. So I bet you'll believe me when I say, "Trust me, people are trying to
work their differences out and make this place better and better."

Tolerance, you said, its the key.