 Administrative / General / 13212
Re: Eric's mouth problem (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:21:55 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Timothy Gould wrote:
   --SNIP--
Tim, do I see your name here?

Take a hike.

Its only about sorting. Take a breath. Troll.

Why don’t you stop being a fucking self important dick for a change.

If that was a crime, they’d have to lock up most of .Space and other sites, myself included. Nice F-bomb though, makes me nostalgic for the days of Richard Marchetti (sp?).

   No one gives a shit when you run your overactive mouth anymore. Your shenanigans and your mouth far outweigh your ability to make quality mechs and other MOCs.

Apparently you give a *&#$, or you never would have written this post.

Go play with your LEGO in your friends’ after hours joints and trash-porn magazines and stop trying to impress people with anything else besides your MOCs (which are mostly great, but in no right makes you any better than anyone else that makes great MOCs)...

I strongly object to your characterization of “Jugs” magazine...or was it “Over 40”? I can’t recall. Although Mr. Sophie’s participation in the “adult” aspect of the hobby may be questionable to some, it does not seem like the real issue here. What is the issue again, beyond the fact that you don’t like him?”

To lugnet admins (if there are any left). Please suspend me for the above truths I speak if you deem necessary by the current TOS. I’m fed up with all the Lugnet problems, peoples’ attitudes, trolling, and lack of community spirit here anyway. Aside from a few diamonds, a spade IS a spade, and it seems there are multiple decks full of them here. It’s finally brought me down to their level, and I feel it necessary to step away from the card game for a while.

Lucky for you (or unlucky, since it seems you want to be driven from Lugnet), the Germans are in charge now and the TOS seems to have been thrown out the window in favor of a more thunderdomish approach. And what’s this “a spade is a spade” crap? Why’s it gotta be about race Rob? Just because Sophie is a black man doesn’t mean you can libel him like that. Step away rob, or just go to New Jersey and give him a big fat kiss.

“e”, when you go back home to your mom’s house this evening (assuming you left and actually went out and went to a job or something), you must think to yourself:

Ouch, now that is some USDA prime smack. I’d like to take you to task for such a low blow, but then I’d be on shaky ground.

“How many people did I piss off today because of my arrogance? How many of those people actually at one point in my life actually did like me and maybe even look at me as a friend, role model, prospective employee, or someone who’d donate webspace for my site, etc?”

Again, since when did it become a crime to be arrogant? I for one, see “e” as sort of our resident tortured artiste, and his posts are always good for a chuckle if nothing else. I think you take him far too serioiusly my friend. All this was prompted by a double-post about sorting an old moc? Judging by your last line you must have some other axe to grind (and perhaps rightfully so, I can’t say). Couldn’t this one have stayed offline?

-Keith