 Administrative / General / 13216
Re: Eric's mouth problem (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:35:31 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Timothy Gould wrote:
   --SNIP--
Tim, do I see your name here?

Take a hike.

Its only about sorting. Take a breath. Troll.

Why don’t you stop being a fucking self important dick for a change. No one gives a shit when you run your overactive mouth anymore. Your shenanigans and your mouth far outweigh your ability to make quality mechs and other MOCs. Go play with your LEGO in your friends’ after hours joints and trash-porn magazines and stop trying to impress people with anything else besides your MOCs (which are mostly great, but in no right makes you any better than anyone else that makes great MOCs)...

I posted about sorting my Moonbase. I got flack for it. I don’t have to lay down for that. You read the post like it was aimed at you, it wasn’t. Talking about sorting doesn’t make me self important.

Please understand, I have a strong will, and when I feel slighted, I’m going to say something. I’m my own man, I don’t need you to judge me for issues you know nothing about. You have not walked in my shoes.

   To lugnet admins (if there are any left). Please suspend me for the above truths I speak if you deem necessary by the current TOS. I’m fed up with all the Lugnet problems, peoples’ attitudes, trolling, and lack of community spirit here anyway. Aside from a few diamonds, a spade IS a spade, and it seems there are multiple decks full of them here. It’s finally brought me down to their level, and I feel it necessary to step away from the card game for a while.

You can see things for what they are or see them to suit your needs. There is a third possibility. Its just annoying. Your annoyed. I did nothing to you. I only posted about the Moonbase sorting, then pushed back when I was hassled for it. What else is there to consider, it is what it is. I was trolled just for talking about LEGO. Again, I don’t have to tolerate that. Niether should you take such offense. How about that.

   “e”, when you go back home to your mom’s house this evening (assuming you left and actually went out and went to a job or something), you must think to yourself:

I teach Lego classes. Proudly so. Shameful thing I see here is those kids are a thousand times nicer and sweeter then the garbage that came out of your mouth.

You know nothing about my life. You have never even sat down to talk to me or contacted me otherwise to gain a sense of who I am and what my life is about. All for posting about sorting! Your cruel remarks are not required.

   “How many people did I piss off today because of my arrogance? How many of those people actually at one point in my life actually did like me and maybe even look at me as a friend, role model, prospective employee, or someone who’d donate webspace for my site, etc?”

I only posted about sorting. I don’t need a life lesson from you, nor should you listen to one half of the story. I push when pushed. Aside from that, I am a people person, I like people and love to reach out to them. You answered your own questions about Brick Fest.

Is it beyond your comprehension to include in your thought process, I don’t like being harrassed?

Kick ass, don’t get ass kicked. Ever occur to you I just can’t get a fair shake?