 Administrative / General / 13217
Re: Eric's mouth problem (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:41:04 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, René Hoffmeister wrote:
Hi Keith,

In lugnet.admin.general, Keith Goldman wrote:
Lucky for you  (or unlucky, since it seems you want to be driven from
Lugnet), the Germans are in charge now and the TOS seems to have been thrown
out the window in favor of a more thunderdomish approach.

No lame excuse, but JFYI: I'm not yet responsible. But I'm looking forward to
the challenge to deal with that kind of threads :-)

Leg Godt!
Rene
www.1000steine.com

We need your help and you indeed have your work cut out for you.

Not that you should have to settle every squabble and dispute that arises here
on LUGNET, though I do urge you to help make this place better. There are far to
many people with hate in their veins for eachother.

That has got to stop.