 Administrative / General / 13220
Re: Eric's mouth problem (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 00:07:12 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Keith Goldman wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:

Why don’t you stop being a fucking self important dick for a change.

If that was a crime, they’d have to lock up most of .Space and other sites, myself included.

Didn’t they do that already?

THAT WAS A JOKE!

   Go play with your LEGO in your friends’ after hours joints and trash-porn magazines and stop trying to impress people with anything else besides your MOCs (which are mostly great, but in no right makes you any better than anyone else that makes great MOCs)...

I strongly object to your characterization of “Jugs” magazine...or was it “Over 40”? I can’t recall. Although Mr. Sophie’s participation in the “adult” aspect of the hobby may be questionable to some, it does not seem like the real issue here. What is the issue again, beyond the fact that you don’t like him?”

The real issue is, um, hang on. It’ll come to me. Oh that’s right, the severe over-reaction to a little bit of harmless sarcasm. Apparently my smack isn’t yet up to community standards, but I’m trying dude, really I am. You continue to be an example I set myself by (except for the building massive diorama thing, but that’s kind of irrelevant)

   Again, since when did it become a crime to be arrogant? I for one, see “e” as sort of our resident tortured artiste, and his posts are always good for a chuckle if nothing else.

True. True. Remember to keep it behind closed doors though. :rolleyes:

   I think you take him far too serioiusly my friend. All this was prompted by a double-post about sorting an old moc? Judging by your last line you must have some other axe to grind (and perhaps rightfully so, I can’t say). Couldn’t this one have stayed offline?

Where’s the fun in that?

Allister