 Administrative / General / 13229
13228  |  13230
Subject:
Is There a "Ten Commandments"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:24:54 GMT

I was just wondering after reading all the "Mech Bay 07" posts if LUGNET has
considered creating a page (or in fact has) like this-

http://ship-of-fools.com/UBB/resources/commandments.html

I discovered this after reading in an article in my local paper.

I do know about the TOU page but I'm thinking of something a little more
upfront.

Adr.