 Administrative / Search Results: suggest
 Results 21 – 40 of about 400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Triangle folks

Karim wrote in message <36F81057.B499B319@m...ng.com>... (...) only (...) I was going to suggest this also... Another possibiliy, for all the traffic these groups are getting so far, and the fact that a bunch of areas are not well served by any of (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

suggest
(score: 1.002)

  Re: WARNING: spam from Helge Viker

I suggest that Todd give him a warning, in private, about sending spam. He could point out that posting reaches a wider audience, and he is more likely to gain customers. Paul Sinasohn (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

suggest
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Meeting this Friday

(...) do (...) email. (...) let (...) I suggest that barring an automated way to validate that the cancel request is legit, that you at least create a page for people to go to (I of course, would put it at www.lugnet.com/cancel :-) ) to gather the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Louisiana bans gay marriages

(...) So then I suggest moving ALL of the 'people' forums to a sub-forum of off-topic. And be default skip-filtered just like the other non-Lego forums. By your own admission this topic - that has nothing to do with Lego in any way is ok, then it (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt, lugnet.admin.suggestions) !

suggest
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List

(...) I would suggest the two category headings of: - Local User Groups - Online Communities "Local User Groups" are geographically significant and involve face-to-face meetings and often hold recurring public displays or events. (NELUG, WAMALUG, (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy

I would suggest just lugnet.cad.dat, but either way is fine with me. -John Van Sproaticus wrote in message <370297E0.B6E235A0@g...es.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.002)

  Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine

(...) I certainly wouldn't suggest that. I think that someone thought (perhaps a bit misguidedly, but honestly I don't think *too* misguidedly) that they were doing something cool -- something that we (including Todd and Suzanne) would all (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.002)

  Charter Change for lugnet.db.inv

I suggest that the charter for lugnet.db.inv be changed. Currently the charter says lugnet.db.inv- Special data-oriented group for the storage and retrieval of parts inventories of LEGO sets (one set per post); duplication of effort (multiple (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

suggest
(score: 1.002)

  Member "Set Lists"

G'day, I suggest the following for the member "Set Lists" pages (e.g., found at (URL) Add a column for the set year. 2) Allow the list to be sorted by various columns by clicking on the column heading. I'm looking for this so that I may view my set (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

suggest
(score: 1.002)

  Link to multiple post authentication page

I would suggest that a link be added from the /admin sidebar (and perhaps from other pages, such as /admin/news, FAQ pages, help pages, etc) to the page that allows users to look up and authenticate any posts that are pending their action: (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

suggest
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

(...) Not to suggest anything bad about RTLers specifically, but it has been my experience that when you're talking about getting a large group of people to do something that they don't *have* to do, even if it would be to their benefit, chances are (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Stick in the mud...

(...) Oh, I didn't mean to suggest that /foo/bar should give a 404 error (page not found) if the HTTP referrer was from another webpage, I just meant that I don't believe it's an ideal solution to give a 301 (automatic redirect) in that case. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.002)

  Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)

I'd suggest you check out the EFF (eff.org) and the ruling on DMCA, if required consider this my permission to remove posts with links. The internet just got a _lot_ colder. America is now trying to rule the world by lawyers... LS James Powell (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

suggest
(score: 1.002)

  New Group Suggestions

I would like to suggest three new groups: lugnet.technic.pneumatics For discussing pneumatic systems. My exhanges on the subject tend to become essays, due to the complexity of the systems. I hope it doesn't swamp lugnet.technic. lugnet.parts For (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Language Choices and LUGNET

(...) I would like to suggest a "down-light" option. Enough downlights could moderate a post into oblivion. Then you would truly have a representation of the "community" opinion on something. I've been thinking about such a system all week, just (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

suggest
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

(...) I just asked in the admin.suggestions for the ability to prevent or remove highlights for any of my posts. I would have much rather kept this local to admin.general. I think the discussion was important for LUGNET, but not good to subject all (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.002)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

As others have mentioned, I think it is high time for this discussion to stop in the public forum. If you feel someone is being overly disruptive, I suggest a private e-mail to the Lugnet administrators. But I also suggest you examine if simple (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

(...) I was just about to suggest this but I see Kevin beat me to it. <click> "Me too!" J (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

suggest
(score: 1.002)

  (canceled)

suggest
(score: 1.002)

  Re: .market Curators

(...) So, just to clarify - if I were to suggest my curatorship, I would do so first *within* lugnet.castle.org.cw? (as an example...) And then *if* I were approved by the posters in the group, I would email you? Or maybe I'm getting this all wrong. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

suggest
(score: 1.002)

More:  Next Page >>