 Administrative / Suggestions / 855
854  |  856
Subject:
New Group Suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 19:31:26 GMT

I would like to suggest three new groups:

lugnet.technic.pneumatics
For discussing pneumatic systems.  My exhanges on the subject tend to become
essays, due to the complexity of the systems.  I hope it doesn't swamp
lugnet.technic.

lugnet.parts
For discussing new parts, mods to parts, parts you really want that may never be
made, 5 most useful/useless parts etc...
I have a large number of ideas for parts and some of them I have made, and I'm
sure I'm not alone in that, so there is much scope for discussion.

lugnet.colors
For discussing colo(u)rs of parts, new, old, opinions of, wants etc...

If there are insufficient grounds for creating these, please say which groups
the discussions should be in.  Thanks.

Mark Bellis