 Administrative / Suggestions / 864
Re: New Group Suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 20:31:47 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Rob Hendrix wrote:
I would put new elements in lugnet.parts.wanted I guess, and possibly expand mod
to modified, but other than that I like your categorization!

***snip of a few groups suggestions***

Hmm, maybe I should learn how to manufacture "clone" parts!

Additional groups that could be listed under lugnet.parts:

.clones

I'd love to see a subgroup in off-topic.clone-brands for DAT posting.  That way,
none of you zany purists would have to offend thine eyes if you didn't want to
risk seeing them.

Dave!