 Administrative / Suggestions / 886
885  |  887
Subject:
Member "Set Lists"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 02:03:19 GMT

G'day,

I suggest the following for the member "Set Lists" pages (e.g., found at
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=203):

1)  Add a column for the set year.

2)  Allow the list to be sorted by various columns by clicking on the
column heading.

I'm looking for this so that I may view my set lists sorted by year, to
more easily see the recent sets I "want to buy".  Currently the list is
sorted by set number, which makes it difficult to easily see the recent
sets.

Even if suggestion 2 is not possible, simply satisfying suggestion 1
would be helpful, as I could still download the list and sort it myself
by any column.

Thanx and regards,
KDJ

P.S., does anybody actually read/action these suggestions anymore??

LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada