 Administrative / General / 13616
Re: Member "Set Lists"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:55:37 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Dan Boger wrote:
On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 11:55:31PM +0000, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
I added a column to the set year and it's also given to the
downloadable raw data file, so you can at least sort your list by year
on your local PC.

An advanced sorting mechanism for the web-view will be added later.

Man, I wish I knew you were changing that :)  I'll need to update peeron
to adjust to the new format.  I'm guessing anyone else who is parsing
the data will need to as well.

:)

Hi Dan,

sorry, I haven't known. It was about inserting an extra column between "name"
and "pcs." only. Do you know who else could be affected? I would advice these
people via eMail.

Leg Godt!
René