 Administrative / General / 10138
Re: .market Curators
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 21:13:07 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Ideally, I like to see discussion amongst interested parties happen within
the group in question. That is, assuming there's discussion about who will
curate.

So, just to clarify - if I were to suggest my curatorship, I would do so
first *within* lugnet.castle.org.cw? (as an example...) And then *if* I were
approved by the posters in the group, I would email you?

Or maybe I'm getting this all wrong. :-)

-Shiri