 Administrative / General / 10130
Re: .market Curators
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 04:07:55 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

Do the admins prefer public volunteering with comments by others or
do they prefer notes off line?

Ideally, I like to see discussion amongst interested parties happen within
the group in question. That is, assuming there's discussion about who will
curate.

Request messages sent to me privately would be appreciated.
A post to admin.curators should work just as well.

Thanks for that clarification.

When I posted that I had *completely forgotten* that admin.curators had been
set up and I forgot to check, to boot.