 Administrative / General / 10103
10102  |  10104
Subject:
.market Curators
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 07:24:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Matthew Gerber writes:
<snip>

Wow. That's awesome info. Thanks to Calum for the Tess link, that's handy • to
have searchable, and thanks to Matthew for the cites. You can always count
on Matthew to come up with some good external info if the topic is
interesting enough!

I'd suggest it for the FAQ but it's a bit far afield from LUGNET topics.

Mayhaps a curator for lugnet.market might make a FAQ for these recurring
topics and relevant links there?

I agree

Sure would be nice...

Does the market hierarchy HAVE a curator yet? How does one tell if it does
or not, if the curator hasn't put their name at the bottom? (I checked and
did not see it at the root or in .shopping, didn't check them all)

.trains hasn't taken as much time as I had feared to get it to a fairly good
level of content (although I am still thinking about a links page which will
soak massive time) so if no one else has time to be the .market hierarchy
curator I can take it on... Some other volunteer might be a better choice
though.

I would be willing to be curator for a few .market groups.  When I read Lugnet
daily, the first places I always look are the .market groups.  I am very
comfortable there and I think I have a very good perspective of what is needed
and where the resources and answers can be found.

Since the day the curatorship idea was announced by Suz, I decided that
.market
was the logical place for me to get to work.  I guess I was just waiting for
the call to go out again before I stepped forward.

I would feel comfortable starting with .market.theory and then perhaps
.appraisal and .services   I would also be willing to collaborate with others
and will absolutely take suggestions and ideas from anyone.

In addition to or instead of, I would be happy to be curator for .storage.
I can think of dozens of topics that need coverage and I have many, many
hyperlinks in my bookmarks file relating to storage and sorting.  Also, I am
the King of Brick Sorting...what can I say, I enjoy sorting Lego.

Comments, please....

__Kevin Salm__
....If the house is burning, the Lego goes out first !!!....

.