 Administrative / General / 10106
Re: .market Curators
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 17:15:50 GMT

Not totally sure about the ettiquette of this... metacomments please? Do the
admins prefer public volunteering with comments by others or do they prefer
notes off line?

Or would directing this stuff to the right group help a bit?

Matt

FUT lugnet.admin.curators

8?)