 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 541 – 560 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc

(...) Happens all the time in the real world. c.f. WalMart(tm) and KMart(tm) shopping each other and posting ads highlighting their price differences. When I went to Scott's store and saw his prices I realised that perhaps some competitive advantage (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.418)

  Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc

Larry, Do you consider this post "constructive"? I certainly don't. If the readers of this group think I should reply to this nonsense I will, but I really don't see the point. The facts are abundantly clear, and your squirming won't change them. (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.418)

  Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc

(...) I can't agree with that. This whole thing started when LP decided to niggle me after I posted my ad: My one: (URL) niggle: (URL) was not surprised he did what he did... just disappointed. Sure I could have just have left it that, but I'm (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.418)

  Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc

What's truly sad about this is that there are cheaper ways in getting garage door parts....like this one: (URL) US for the Whole fire hall, and not a cheesy one either, one of the best City Fire Stations Lego has put out, the 6571 Flame Fighters. (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.418)

  Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Scott Arthur writes: <snip> It's rather ironic that you say "take it to email" after YOU hijack my thread. I did not respond to yours, you responded to mine... what prevented you from sending me an email at that (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.418)

  Please reset my 'From' e-mail address

23 Jan 04 My ISP is dropping the 'startrek.net' server, so my e-mail address will be changing. I've changed it to tw0nst3r@earthlink.net on my Lugnet profile, but it still comes up in message replies '@startrek.net'. Could I ask to please have my (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.417)

  (canceled)

mail
(score: 0.417)

  Re: Brickbay?

In lugnet.admin.general, Kenneth Wright writes: ... (...) This is odd. What is the URL for the page that shows only 6 sub-catagories? When I go to: (URL) I see nine catagories. Since .brickshops, .appraisal and .theory are relatively new, is it (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.417)

  Re: Signing off...till March

(...) Just to clerify a few things. I posted the answer quite late (some days later), I recall thinking, that it was too late for this thread, but what... I have sometimes seen, that the confirmation mail cames app 24 hours later, so I did not think (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.416)

  How to get link pages made

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Koudys writes: <a bunch of good stuff... thanks. Great analogy to property tax by the way!> I just want to comment on this bit: (...) David: FTX is not that hard to learn to do the basics. It's way way was easier (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.curators)

service
(score: 0.416)

  Re: Signing off...till March

(...) Never said it was outside the realm of possibility. But the nameserver caches were all working fine, till yesterday, that's how things work, the flush order doesn't go out till a week after the expiry. Also, there are a lot of people that use (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.416)

  Re: www.lugnet.com/lsah habitually late

(...) Hello Ben, I don't believe that is entirely correct. With the exception of one or two weeks when the specials were not announced until Tuesday, all have been updated to the web page relatively early in the day on Monday. (...) I was out of (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail, service
(score: 0.416)

  Re: Lugnet stopped updating their database ?

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:GvCwIo.6AA@lugnet.com... (...) Our policy at Brickset is that sets are added to the database once they have been confirmed from public sources, i.e., they have not been leaked from a retailer's (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

service
(score: 0.415)

  Grumping...

I get to be a bit grumpy now... I've gotten 3 curator change requests in a row that didn't include the member number of the person in question. I have to have the member number, that's the way the curator admin interface works, it's driven by (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

mail
(score: 0.415)

  Re: Marketplace / BrickShops was:[Charter Change for market.buy-sell-trade]

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Suzanne D. Rich writes: <snip> (...) Make sure you have a clause that you can refuse to provide the service for anyone for any reason. A kind of CYA statement, so if things were to get out of control you can get rid of (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.finance)

service
(score: 0.414)

  Re: Marketplace / BrickShops was:[Charter Change for market.buy-sell-trade]

(...) gray spaces in boxes would be other ads. their content is omitted for brevity. same with the store names as authors after message healines. Only two stores have been indicated. Those time stamps are intentional however, to show that the two (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.finance)

service
(score: 0.414)

  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) Followed up offline. You can mail Frank and myself these requests. There is no need to post these here unless you think it might be a controversial request and you seek consensus, or unless we seem to have missed your request. Please always (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

mail
(score: 0.414)

  News posting confirmation delay

Hello, It has come to my knowlegde that a number of people is experiencing rather long delays in their e-mail confirmation for the posting ability; I remember that when I aplied for this (in 2001), it took about 24 hours, but it is now taking over 3 (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.414)

  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) I don't subscibe either, and in fact, doesn't the subscription changes not work correctly right now? I don't know, I haven't tried, but I do know that Lugnet is currently using my obsolete e-mail address. Frank (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

mail
(score: 0.414)

  Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug

(...) I don't subscribe to any group at all, not even this one... I get way too much email as it is to subscribe to newsgroups. (and I didn't even think of the context of being subscribed when I answered before, but I suppose for someone that (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

mail
(score: 0.414)

More:  Next Page >>