 Administrative / Curators / 387
Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 20:06:00 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.admin.curators, Dan Boger wrote:
On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 02:28:49PM +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Valid point. However email ought to be used as well, perhaps with a
pointer to the post, we don't necessarily see things asap.

Huh.  I figured you (as the people resp for managing curators) would be
subscribed to this group.

I don't subscribe to any group at all, not even this one... I get way too much
email as it is to subscribe to newsgroups. (and I didn't even think of the
context of being subscribed when I answered before, but I suppose for someone
that subscribes to a lot of groups it's a totally different mindset)

I don't subscibe either, and in fact, doesn't the subscription changes
not work correctly right now? I don't know, I haven't tried, but I do
know that Lugnet is currently using my obsolete e-mail address.

Frank