 Administrative / Curators / 384
Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 14:28:49 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Dan Boger wrote:
On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 11:29:26AM +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Followed up offline. You can mail Frank and myself these requests.
There is no need to post these here unless you think it might be a
controversial request and you seek consensus, or unless we seem to
have missed your request.

I think posting requests like this here makes a lot of sense - gives
both an historical archive, as well as notification to people who might
want to know.

Valid point. However email ought to be used as well, perhaps with a pointer to
the post, we don't necessarily see things asap.