 Administrative / Curators / 402
Re: Courtship for Princess Leia..:-) (was.Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 20:57:46 GMT

"Selçuk Göre" <ssgore@superonline.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.admin.curators, Mario Ferrari wrote:
Hi Frank & Larry

I'd like to be the curator of the lugnet.org.it.itlug newsgroup.

Thanks
Mario

Just want to say hello to all three of you (Mario, Larry and Frank)

How is it going guys?

By the way, do you consider giving me the curatorship for loc/tr ?

Sure, please let us know what your member number is. You can e-mail us.

Frank