 Administrative / Curators / 382
Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:29:26 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Mario Ferrari wrote:
Hi Frank & Larry

I'd like to be the curator of the lugnet.org.it.itlug newsgroup.

Followed up offline. You can mail Frank and myself these requests. There is no
need to post these here unless you think it might be a controversial request and
you seek consensus, or unless we seem to have missed your request.

Please always include your member number, it saves us a lot of time if you can
include it.

Thanks!