 Administrative / Curators / 408
Re: Courtship for Princess Leia..:-) (was.Re: Curatorship for lugnet.org.it.itlug)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 19:31:04 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.admin.curators, Selçuk Göre wrote:
In lugnet.admin.curators, Frank Filz wrote:

By the way, do you consider giving me the curatorship for loc/tr ?

Sure, please let us know what your member number is. You can e-mail us.

Frank

My member number is -4-. (Guys, don't you remeber me?..:-)

Selçuk

Of course we remember you! We just don't remember people's member numbers.

Even yours, unless reminded.

Looking up member numbers is excruciatingly painful. Try it for yourself
sometime and see. So as Frank said, don't take it personally if we ask you to
follow the process outlined in the header of the group for requesting
curatorship changes, we're not asking because we want to make your life hard,
we're asking because we want to make our lives a bit easier.

I think we have a pretty good track record now of acting quickly on requests
once we have the info in hand (and I just went and checked and I see yours has
already been acted on). Help us maintain that record by giving us all the info
we need in one shot, preferably in an email to both of us, as the header
outlines.

Thanks!

Whew!.. I should just have pushed a button or something.

And you definetly haven't noticed the smiley. I was not "taking anything
personally", just joking (to myself, probably ) about my fame(!)..

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome..:-)

Selçuk