 Administrative / General / 10413
Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 10:09:42 GMT

1) This whole thing started with the unneeded *sigh* from Scott A.

I can't agree with that. This whole thing started when LP decided to niggle
me after I posted my ad:

My one:
http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=13876

Larry's niggle:
http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=13880

I was not surprised he did what he did... just disappointed. Sure I could
have just have left it that, but I'm getting a little tired with his
niggling. I just typed *sigh*, as I thought it  demonstrated my
disappointment and would not elicit a response. I was wrong:
http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=13882

I then tried to end the thread again:
http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=13889

In reply, I got this bluster:
http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=13890

In summation, Larry started this by trying to annoy me. I responded when
perhaps I should not have.

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=

2) Larry called it, since it is unneeded (IMO), and Scott A. should have not
done it, or approached it off line with Larry or something else. Then you
both started taking pot shots at each other, with specific examples of
rip-offs, etc. etc.

3) I said to stop it in BST, please put it in debate or off line or
whatever, and it didn't, and it ended up here after more un-needed posts.

I would simply ask both of you to consider refraining from posting unneeded
things about or too each other. The only reason I even tried to defer this
is so other people on LUGNET don't have to see this kind of behavior. This
has risen up in other parts of LUGNET (Debate) and it is about as unwanted
here as it is there.

This is a prime example of why LUGNET does not reflect the "friendliest
place on the Internet". Please, please, reconsider before starting more
stuff like this.

Scott S.