 Administrative / Curators / 390
389  |  391
Subject:
Grumping...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 03:01:22 GMT

I get to be a bit grumpy now...

I've gotten 3 curator change requests in a row that didn't include the member
number of the person in question. I have to have the member number, that's the
way the curator admin interface works, it's driven by number.

Wanna know *why* I'm grumpy?

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/byfirstname.cgi

Try doing it over dialup! Bring a pillow, ok?...

PLEASE include your member number with all requests and PLEASE don't make me (or
Frank) guess what group you are talking about. I dunno what your member number
is, I can barely remember that mine is 5 and it's only one digit to remember. I
don't know the full path to your favorite group either.

All requests should go to BOTH me and Frank (and Todd if you want, he likes
getting mail, I know he does!)

Also if the group has a curator already, I prefer that the request come from
that curator so we can tell the curator's on board with it.

Most of this just got put in the header (minus the grumping... well most of it)

Thanks!