 Administrative / General / 10409
Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 16:58:10 GMT

What's truly sad about this is that there are cheaper ways in getting
garage door parts....like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1727206873&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1020546549&indexURL=0&rd=1

$18.00 US for the Whole fire hall, and not a cheesy one either, one of the
best City Fire Stations Lego has put out, the 6571 Flame Fighters.

Though if you ask me, (To Lar) I thought it was a bit underhanded or maybe
just too coincidental to "advertize" (or seizing the opportunity to post)  a
link to your Brickshop, right after Scott advertized about his.

Sure, when I went to Scott's Shop, I experienced "Price Shock!!!", but that
is really Scott's problem.

And yes, Scott did respond to your newsgrouping.  However, let's call a spade
a spade....

the only reason you posted your stuff was really in response to what Scott
posted.

This is the basic underlying issue....everything else is just added trash
(useless name calling, taunts, etc)  which should be done elsewhere as others
have suggested...market.theory (perhaps) or back to your old stomping grounds
(lugnet.off-topic.debate).

just my $0.02,

Benjamin Medinets.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Scott Arthur writes:

<snip>

It's rather ironic that you say "take it to email" after YOU hijack my thread.

I did not respond to yours, you responded to mine... what prevented you from
sending me an email at that point rather than posting and being your usual
troublemaking self?

I suspect that if there is anyone with a vendetta here, it's you.

I've said all I wanted to publicly. The facts speak for themselves, but I do
have to wonder, am I now going to suffer harrassement from you whenever I
post, going forward? Because let's face it, your entire action in this
thread has been harrassing.

Nevertheless my email is public knowledge and if you have something you want
to say that way, go ahead. I'm listening.

But meanwhile, grow up.