  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 2286 – 2305 of about 7700.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What color is this?

(...) SCALA colors can be broken into two schemes. The first is seen in sets of 1997 (the 3200's) and the second beginning when the dolls became characters in 1998 (the 3100's). Although 3119 uses the newer color scheme, the element you picked out (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.scala)

query
(score: 1.732)

  My other hobby

Years ago, when I had all the time in the world, I busied myself by making chainmail. Lots and lots of it. I've made hauberks, chausses, byrnies, vests, coifs, mantles, gloves, and other stuff, like some crazy knit-happy grandmother. The constraints (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Try for summary of this debate...

(...) Just looking at the size of these, they seem negligible even compared to the stuff in my own folders. So I don't think bandwidth is a huge factor. The main beef I would have is that they put each one in a separate folder (which you talk about (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Some goals, ideas, etc. for a new bytecode interpreter (long)

(...) In light of some of your points raised earlier and consideration since I first brought it up, I can see that bytecode level compatibility is not strictly required. By Look & Feel, I refer only to the observable behaviour of the RCX, not the (...) (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: race car car pieces hold how many minifigs

Frank, Thanks, I should have been more careful with my words. You guessed correctly. I didn''t mean the race car. I was wondering about the baseplate. I was looking at the pictures and I thought that the 4x6 center section had a dropped center like (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Samsonite Parts Packs on EBAY

Last week someone was selling Samsonite Parts Packs from 1963-65 era on EBAY. There were 22 of them for sale individually, and I bid on one. There were about 10 people that wanted an example of these, and I saw people from Germany, UK, and Belgium (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: 1960's Architectural Parks Packs

(...) Yes, I had one of those sets as a kid as well. Today it is rather worn. However, over the years I got 2 others (in working order). This garage mechanism also came with the Town Plan set #725 (click on View 2 of the 2 catalogs listed first (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Ebay auction Group

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) explored... (...) non-privately- (...) eBay). (...) the (...) it (...) My thoughts? I think there is a significant who are interested in almost any market posting except eBay. To me, this suggests that an easy (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Win ver 0.72

Hi All, LeoCad has come a long way! I have been using it for quite a while. I have a couple User comments 1) When I "drop" a new block into a model can it be placed on top of, or very near, the last brick? Currently I believe that it is placed with (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Train1 Equipment List

(...) O.K. I totally understand and respect your position regarding the music in the premises, thanks for clarifying. Funny, although I'm simply reading your type on my monitor I distinctly feel some degree of hostility… ;) I guess I simply have a (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

query
(score: 1.732)

  When did City die?

Hi, while I've been in my 'dark age', City disappeared. I was trying to check the catalogs, it seems it was sometimes around 1994. Do you believe the City can be back in the future? In minifig scale? I really don't like the police state World City (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.town)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: are flexible technic axles really axles?

(...) Not sure I totally understand the question, not being a technic head. However the front wheels pivot on two balls that stick out from the frame. The balls are on the end of those 1x2 plate with triangular a-frame parts. The pivoting part seats (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Questions about monorail parts

(...) I *think* that's a set number and what is wanted is the molded in number of the individual parts, but it's not clear to me whether the original poster was asking for the part for the motor,(white sort of cylindrical) the base (which is black), (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: AI in RCX

You picked a challenging project. It is not possible for the RCX to do Neural Networks alone, since the RCX does not have the command set, and is not a fast enough processor to calculate the weights of the Neural Network. Also, the RCX doesn't have (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

query
(score: 1.732)

  FS/FT Wheels, Wheels, Wheels

WHEELS AND TIRES FOR SALE/FOR TRADE ---...--- A lot of good pieces available here. All are USED and most are in good to excellent condition. Further descriptions send upon request. Your satisfaction is my priority. Email me if interested in (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) Agreed! I think those little sets are cute too. The truck seems to have a gear-driven dump mechanism, and the front end loader seems to have a gear-driven front bucket lifting/lowering mechanism. Prices appear to be 20 USD for the dump truck (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Member searches

Hi Todd, I do not know of any current way to search members by state or region? I would like to find other Lugnetters in my area but I would like to avoid having to search through the whole list. Along the same lines it would be neat to have a map (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Lugnet.robotics and the Robotics List

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) This is a possibility that would provide at least one group with a semi-guaranteed semblance of order, but it does not address the problem still existing on the mail list, and thus the proposed (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Necklaces or other jewelry

Hey, If you're looking for a way to convert your NLSOs, or alternatively just feel like walking around with lego jewelry (like me!)... My baby-sittees gave me this idea at my birthday party... they were amazed by the amounts of lego I have ("You're (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun.crafts) !

query
(score: 1.732)

  Setting LNP host address

I've experimented with a couple of choices which were relatively easy to implement. Let me know if we should keep any these: 1. You can choose to set the host address at build time with a command-line option to make. Example: make LNP_HOSTADDR=2 (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

query
(score: 1.732)

More:  Next Page >>