 Town / 6964
6963  |  6965
Subject:
When did City die?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 20:37:57 GMT

Hi,

while I've been in my 'dark age', City disappeared. I was trying to
check the catalogs, it seems it was sometimes around 1994.

Do you believe the City can be back in the future? In minifig scale? I
really don't like the police state World City which is IMO good for
Judge Dredd fans IMO, not for (my) children.

Did Lego state the reason for the line discontinuation? For you, having
children in age 8-10, are they really not interested in casual town
modelling? I remember from my childhood it was really a fun (I know that
the times had changed and children too, but I just need some
confirmation/explanation). In other words, is there real need for 4+
sets and idiotic minifig grins?

If this was discussed before, can somebody provide some link? With my
limited english abilities I was not able to make good search query.
--
Jindroush <jindroush@nospam.seznam.nospam.cz>