 CAD / LeoCAD / 19
18  |  20
Subject:
Win ver 0.72
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 01:09:49 GMT

Hi All,
LeoCad has come a long way! I have been using it for quite a while.

I have a couple User comments
1) When I "drop" a new block into a model can it be placed on top of, or very
near, the last brick? Currently I believe that it is placed with respect to
the viewport. So if you zoom out on a pile of bricks and "drop" a new one, it
is very close to the foreground and not the pile of bricks.

2) I rendered a 2x2 45deg slope in POV and the textured sloped face was gone.
I can see the tube from the top. Its actually kind of cool but makes for a
weird model :)  I have the pics, just didn't want to attach.

3) Is the train fence/railing part available (1x6x2.x) see
Its the black railing along the back on the train car. I use it all the time
for train work.

4) Can I make my own part lib... There is a ton of parts I reguarly use for
trains that are not "train" parts and a ton of "train" parts I never use (like
4.5...). I played with the Piece Library Manager, is it "under construction"?

LEO you rock!

SteveB
PNLTC