 CAD / LeoCAD / 24
Re: Win ver 0.72
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:08:49 GMT

Steven Barile wrote:

    Is there a place to upload personal libs so others can share them. I
assume that if it is only a reorg of the orig libs then the personal ones
could be pretty transferable.

  The files that you call 'personal libs' are very small (around 50 kb),
search for *.lgf in your computer. I've never thought about making
several libraries available for people to use, to tell you the truth I
thought nobody have ever used the Piece Library Manager. :)

  I still have some other ideas to add to that part of the program, and
I have to change the format of the saved files to make them easier to
use on other platforms.

Leonardo