  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 1781 – 1800 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Dear Lego, if you must license, how about the Dragonriders of Pern

William R Ward wrote in message ... (...) Mmmmm, that would be wonderful. But I wouldn't think that would have a kids tie-in either, and if they follow the books it'll be at least PG13... Jack Aubrey was no angel :-) Kevin ---...--- NEW shopping (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: HoverRod: The Big Gulp

(...) I was a little concerned about that. I did peer through the cockpit to get the minifig's POV and see how much visibility there was over the "hood" -- and it's pretty limited. Short pilots will need to jack the seat up a notch or two. Also, (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Lego Education Pamphlet indicates a NXT to old style brick adapter cable

(...) Yep, I can confirm (finally, now that it's past May 1). It is a modified RJ12 connector (RJ-12 is 6 wire phone cord connector). The wiring and the jack size is the same, but the little lock piece that sticks up on the connectors is offset and (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: CENQC - NEW for WindowsCE!

(...) Well, no one told me about it. I only found out recently. I had CEServices 2.2 running on Win98FE for two years. It was always relatively slow in comparison...but the biggest issue is I can't jack up the serial port speed in ActiveSync3.1 (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III

(...) Unfortuately Your right... I'm just getting worried that this whole licensing thing might be going a bit too far. I think Star Wars and Disney were interesting, Harry Potter was probably a good fit, Jack who?, Jurassic Park... why? isn't that (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: New Mecha and .DAT file for Chieftain!

Yes, more wing stuff to follow, I'm very pleased with the way this new one is comming out. I'll have to send it on a covert mission during the 12 days of Christmas to hi-jack some parts from you, I'll have to program evasive manuvers to avoid MAP (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: whats your pirate name?

(...) My answer regarding this from about two years ago (no doubt this will pop up again in the future): (URL) the lazy, I'm Red Rum Read. Arrrrr, I be played by Jack Nicholson is the movie version! Redrum! "Red Rum" -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Couplings for long overhang 4 wheeled vehicles

(...) Like this? (URL) It looks pretty simple an effective, you get just a little bit of movement on the coupling shoe pivot but not enough to cause jack-knifing. The problem from my point of view is that its too wide, I am looking for something (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  It's Party Time! (this Saturday!!!)

So for those of you that are friends o' mine, you know that Sandy and I are getting hitched! Yippee!! To have a bit of a pre-wedding get-together, we're having a 'Stag 'n Doe' (Jack 'n Jill... whatever) on Saturday, September 9th. There'll be food, (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  WTB: Mega Bloks, Tyco, and Lego Elements

Your disgust with these cheaply made and inferior clone bricks is to our mutual advantage: you don't want 'em and I will pay you $$$ USD to take them off your hands! Now, I haven't always had good results posting a WTB Clone Elements list -- so (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Naboo Fighter question...

(...) I don't know, but I've been thinking about that myself. If you look at the instruction manual, it's a bad guy type vehicle, because the numbers have the little Darth Maul face under them. I thought it was some sort of jack, up until I saw (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update

Mark, Everytime any one of us pushes the envelope in regards to building style, you come up behind us in a rocket powered craft and knock us right off the course, redefining the envelope in the process. The Lightning Jack might be the most (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: New Mecha: The Shikari

Great model Joel! I love the feet! Suggestions: Anime mecha don't usually have transparent windscreens. Also, they usually have small heads (althought my Tortoise sorta proved that wrong). If you want your mecha to have a no-head design, jack-up the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Half Domes?

(...) Hi John, here are some links: (URL) was one of the first to use the technique in a MOC) (URL) Lightning Jack is very nice) (URL) of my own) The trick is to use slopes to add a frame on the side. Then using 45 degree slopes to make a place for (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Rig Racers at Fred Meyer

Hi Everyone, I was at the Fred Meyer at 3300E 3300S in SLC today. They had Rig Racers on clearance for around $6.50. I know, its not the greatest set but I bought one for the "vehicle jack" included in the set. They had 7 left this morning (2/18). (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  The NOLTC is growing by leaps and bounds!

The NOLTC has just doubled its membership, from 1 to 2 members. In honor of the club's new member I have changed the intro picture on my homepage. (URL) joined the club on July first and his mother and I are happy to have him around. Chris (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Wall transformer for RCX

I have seen a number of post asking the same question, What to use for external power for the RCX (ver 1.0) I have been using RadioShack; cat # 273 1631 - 9v 800mA AC This transformer has the correct size jack. The output voltage is adjustable. I (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: What camera do you guys use?

(...) I don't know how hard it is to find these features, but it's nice to have: A power-in socket to take advantage of your camera not going about, so you don't have to use batteries. A jack for an external flash, which allows you to flash the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Your mom's on fire (New MOCs)

(...) I'm so blown away, on a desert with little water, that I had to call everyone's moms and tell them. Fine job(s). Now do I have to put the Mecha whoopdown on all ya'll haters, scallywags, jick jack, ding dangs, and robo-nizzles? e Time to (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Parts Storage -- A nice carrying/storage case

I'll second this. I just bought one the other day. I would have bought more but it was the last one. Waiting for them to get more. (...) ---...--- @¿@ (URL) ,-, Follow the adventures of Capt. Jack Napalm! One thing about living in your own world... (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

jack
(score: 1.772)

More:  Next Page >>