 Storage / 191
Re: Parts Storage -- A nice carrying/storage case
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 07:08:59 GMT

I'll second this. I just bought one the other day.   I would have bought
more but it was the last one.  Waiting for them to get more.

Robert Wallace wrote:

I just discovered a very nice storage case that does excellent duty
for all my Lego Technics parts.

It's the Popular Mechanics Lid-Storage Organizer (PM58261).

@¿@  http://personalpages.tds.net/~mdittenb
,-,  Follow the adventures of Capt. Jack Napalm!
  One thing about living in your own world... At least you know
everybody!