 Storage / 192
Re: Workbench Design Idea -- Build it yourself
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 16:21:08 GMT

Robert Wallace wrote:

Well, your trunk will have to be about 5 1/2 feet wide and 3 feet deep to
carry
the top of the desk.  Still, you could hang it out the back.  Whatever you're
driving, you have more trunk space than I do; you see, I drive a Miata.  I can
probably put a sabre saw, a tape measure and 2 C clamps in it but I may have
trouble closing the lid.

Robert Wallace
robertw@netcom.com

What if I told you I have an MG Midget? There's a reason it's called a
Midget, you know...

But the car I have in CO (a Stratus) has a fold down rear seat so no
worries.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.