 Space / 2378
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 17:47:05 GMT

Mark,
Everytime any one of us pushes the envelope in regards to building style,
you come up behind us in a rocket powered craft and knock us right off the
course, redefining the envelope in the process.

The Lightning Jack might be the most impressive craft I've every seen due
to it's subtle use of 'useless' pieces. Tan in a spaceship design? Who would
have come up with that besides you? I love the way you utilize the UFO saucer
sections. I almost didn't recognize them. One question though, are they grey?
They look white in those pics.

The motoTEK Shiva is a work of art. You've hidden things quite well in that
pic. So well in fact, that I didn't even recognize one of my favorite parts! An
excellent job on this one. I'm particularly fond of the 'no-studs' look. Very
tough to achieve, but you pulled it off.

Lastly, The Payback. What can I say that the pictures don't? You've
captured the verry essence of a bounty hunter craft. The hidden computer system
is a nice touch that will probably be incorporated into many other designs as
time moves on.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next. How about a modular space
station?

-Dave
http://www.jps.net/hardcore/lego/
Home of the M-tron Commandos