 Space / 2387
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 20:19:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald writes:

Actually, I was thinking of ships basically in the way that cars do now. • Maybe
the Mercedes do have trans-light engines, but I was thinking of the • economy
compact spacecar for the average commuter too. They could do just • barely over
light speed for the average Joe that commutes to Mars everyday. • Perhaps even a
space-wagon or camper for that family vacation to Titan.

-Tom McD.
when replying, align bottom of Peel and Stick Spamcake here.

I'll have to consider holding a contest. I suppose I'd have to come up with
some kind of prize or something to make it interesting. Perhaps I shall.

~Mark