 Space / 2383
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 22:53:36 GMT

Heh, yep. I was reading LOTR for the umpteenth time when I needed a
name for that ship. I figured the Wave Motion gun was a good analogy for
the keeper of the Secret Flame.

Hahahahaha! :) Good enough! I've only read it 3 times. Anyway, I'll say it
again, great job! Keep up the good work!

--
Mark Nelson
Speedy's Lego Page: http://www.pressenter.com/~3nelsons/lego/