 Space / 2368
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 13:10:46 GMT

AWESOME, Mark!!!

You're ships have to have some of the best engine designs, I love the engines
on The Lightin' Jack!!! And it separates too, WOW!!!

The Space Mercedes is just awesome, absolutely love that cockpit (wish I
thought of it!!!)!!!

The Payback is like an awesome study in retractable weapons, and cockpits!!!
Awesome, nice mini-fig too!!!

Well keep up the awesome work!!!

BTW When do you plan on releasing better pictures of the Helldog???

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

I just finished putting the finishing touches on my latest website update.

The Aircraft section has been temporarily removed to create space. I also
was unable to post my pics of my latest mecha. :( I will endeavor to get
more space soon.

Anyway, here are the updated pages:

Mecha

-re-post of the Panther pics

Spacecraft

-The Lightnin' Jack
-Space Mercedes
-Aves and the Payback (custom minifig)

Ground Craft

-motoTEK Shiva motorcycle

About Me

-new section with a couple of pics and a brief description of myself.

LMKWYT!

~Mark

www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego