 Space / 2386
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 20:11:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Mark Sandlin wrote:
-re-post of the Panther pics

Very clever ankle joints!

-Space Mercedes

Dang, I like this one.  Any chance of seeing DAT files or instructions for
it?

Nope. I'd rather spend my limited Lego time building in RL. I'd be glad to
make more pictures of details on request. It just occurred to me that I
neglected to make photos of the engine (reactor) compartment and the
boot. I'll have to do that.

-motoTEK Shiva motorcycle

I usually dread final models that are 99% one color, but the Shiva turned • out
wonderfully.  Very streamlined, very slick.

Thanks. This is one of those models that I will likely keep for awhile.

About Me

I'll take two, no, three of these, for slave work in my Lego room.  :-,

Only if it's in the female parts bin ;^)

~Mark

Cheers,
- jsproat

There are just SO MANY reasons to run for my life,
I'm having trouble settling on just one!
  - Torg