 Space / 2367
Re: This is what Tim getting ready for Brickfest looks like!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 12:35:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
pic1 - see my luggage, out and ready to pack!  Also, trans orange
corridor walls (on floor to left) coming out the wazoo.

If you ever wish to part with some of those, please let me know. You will be
well rewarded. Ice Planet was the best colour scheme ever!

pic5 - my favorite.  My computer shows minifigs by the monitor, the
Rubber Chicken of Death laying on top, wearing my ldraw.org name
badge.  Next to the badge is a Lugnet minifig.  Random Veggietales
characters, my fire engine on the bookshelf next to the flash4 and
dreamweaver books...timmy & cyber in the raft on the printer, and much
more.

Your a VeggieTales fan, kewl!!! Who is your favourite? Mine is Larry.

Jude

Humans are people too!