 Animation / 143
Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 18:34:41 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.lego.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Taken from:
http://www.lego.com/info/pressspecific.asp?PressReleaseId=169&Year=2001

New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III

The LEGO Company and Universal Studios Consumer Products Group Announce New
Toys
Based on Jurassic Park III

--Kids Bring Jurassic Park III Action to Life with LEGO® & Steven Spielberg
MovieMaker Set--

Anyone who didn't see this coming, please raise your hand...

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Unfortuately Your right...  I'm just getting worried that this whole licensing
thing might be going a bit too far.  I think Star Wars and Disney were
interesting, Harry Potter was probably a good fit, Jack who?, Jurassic Park...
why? isn't that kind of like what the whole current Adventurers theme is based
on anyway?

Oh well if it keeps the $$ flowing for TLC then all the more power to them.

Eric Kingsley