 Star Wars / 1805
Re: Naboo Fighter question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 01:33:16 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Brent Curtis writes:
Riddle me this...
What is that thing on wheels that comes with the Naboo fighter?

I don't know, but I've been thinking about that myself. If you look at the
instruction manual, it's a bad guy type vehicle, because the numbers have the
little Darth Maul face under them. I thought it was some sort of jack, up until
I saw that.
-Jonathan