 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 332
Re: CENQC - NEW for WindowsCE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 19:24:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
Yeah, I've been runing 3.1 for about... 2 years? :)

Well, no one told me about it.  I only found out recently.  I had CEServices
2.2 running on Win98FE for two years.  It was always relatively slow in
comparison...but the biggest issue is I can't jack up the serial port speed
in ActiveSync3.1 beyond 19200.

Yeah, when I get started on coding for this new bot I probably will use • the
Portege downstairs.    Must get working on bot...!

Protage? Isn't that a car?

Nope.  Protege is the car.  Portege is Toshiba's line of subnotebooks.  It
goes from smallest to largest, Libretto (ultrasmall notebooks like Jin's),
Portege (subnotebooks, mine), Satellite (value priced general purpose
notebooks) and Satellite Pro (corporate notebooks, like Dave's) and finally
Tecra (high end, desktop replacement)

The best benefit of the Portege is that it's small.  It only weighs 3.75
pounds.  The worst part is that...it's small.  The keyboard is a little
cramped, okay for my figures but infuriating for folks like Chris.

Calum