 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 333
332  |  334
Subject:
They're far ahead of us...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 19:03:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Check out what I found at my local Zellers!  I swear, this was a real shelf
tag I found a few weeks ago.

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/dust.jpg

So I guess it IS normal!

Calum