 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 330
Re: CENQC - NEW for WindowsCE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 17:19:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
OMG! Excited!

http://www.oohito.com/mindstorms/index_e.htm

Check this out! There's a new (to me!) way to do NQC on palmtops runing
WindowsCE! CENQC... and while this probably only applies to Calum - Calum,
get this. You can program your stacker in your living room :)

Cool.  Except my CE spends its entire day sitting in it's dock at the
office.  I'm trying to buy a used smaller pocket CE to replace it.  BTW,
have you tried ActiveSync 3.1?  It's so much better than CE Services-I even
got it running properly on NT4.0SP6A through my notebook's Latitude Dock/II
docking station.  CE Services 2.2 sucked.

(Oh wait, you probably do that with your notebook anyway!)

Yeah, when I get started on coding for this new bot I probably will use the
Portege downstairs.    Must get working on bot...!

Calum