 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13999
WTB: Mega Bloks, Tyco, and Lego Elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 00:27:59 GMT

Your disgust with these cheaply made and inferior clone bricks is to our
mutual advantage: you don't want 'em and I will pay you $$$ USD to take them
off your hands!  Now, I haven't always had good results posting a WTB Clone
Elements list -- so right up front I want you to know that my webpage is not
some difficult to understand list of descriptions -- it is loaded with
images of almost every element I am seeking. You go, you see, you know
immediately whether you have what I seek. The only way I could make it
easier for you is if I went over to your house and took the elements out of
their storage places myself. =)

What am I looking for? I am so glad you asked -- please see the complete
list here:
http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/parts/

Lego list
http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/parts/#lego

Tyco list:
http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/parts/#tyco

Mega Bloks list:
http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/parts/#mb

Right, that's all the same link with anchors -- so it's one BIG (approx. 300
KB) page that may take a moment or two to fully load via a slow connection.

Please note the following price/bounties:
$10.00 - pristine classic black castle visor from #s 375/6075
$ 1.50 - Paradisa Open Lips Babe Head
$ 0.75 - Alpha Team Female 1 (a.k.a. Cam) Minihead
$ 0.35 - Black Aviator Cap/Helmet
$ 2.00 - Black Feather Sprues Mint/Complete
$ 0.55 - Black largest 3 points feather only
$ 1.00 - Black Scoop element from Jack Stoned sets (in pairs)
$ 1.00 - Black hatch element from Jack Stoned sets (in pairs)
$ 0.50 - Black slope with studs, Black Vented plate from Racers (if they exist)
$ 1.50 - Trans-yellow antenna (ultra mint only, and not to be confused with
trans-antifreeze, please)
$ 1.00 - Tyco swords or axes
$ 0.75 - Tyco black 2x2 Bottom to Bottom
$ 0.40 - Tyco black 2x2 Top to Top
$ 3.00 - Tyco Superblocks black cone
$ 0.50 - Mega Bloks accessory
$ 0.75 - Mega Bloks Double-Headed Axe
$ 1.00 - Mega Bloks Hammer
$ 1.00 - Mega Bloks Full Dress
$ 1.00 - Mega Bloks Space Man
$ 5.00 - Mega Bloks Griffon

In the cases where an element is intrinsically part of a particular
minifigure, I am often willing to purchase the whole minifigure.

Please do not reply to me here, instead contact me privately at:
blueofnoon@aol.com

All offers will be gratefully accepted.

Payment can be made by paypal, personal check, or even postal M.O. or cash.

Please, no ABC (already been chewed) elements! I seek new or used elements
in good - excellent condition only! If you don't have experience grading
elements, please see: http://www.lugnet.com/~174/grading.

My reputation can be assessed by looking up user "Legozoid" on eBay, and as
"BlueOfNoon" on Bricklink. I am member #174 on Lugnet.  If you have any kind
of buy, sell, trade ratings anywhere please send me this information when
contacting me.

-- Hop-Frog (It's not easy being green, dammit!)